Saturday, 11 February 2017

More information...

Bill Johnson to Arif Saied
I do realise that you only suggested that my information came from the page that you have kindly copied and pasted the link for me, and of course to suggest it was the source of my information was grossly unfounded and made you appear to be desperate to look for an excuse to defend yourself against my comments, but that was your prerogative to defend yourself albeit a weak and negative one, but I do strongly reiterate once again that this is the first time I have seen this page.
But now you have alerted me to it I will certainly be able to make use and learn from the information provided on there, and whether it be correct or not it’s certainly going to be something to take seriously, so I thank you for providing me with extra information. 
I’m not sure how you came to the conclusion about all this information being ‘mirrored’ I think it would be interesting if you could direct me to where and to what is exactly mirrored in my comments from this Religion of Peace page.
I may also search for a copy of that Encyclopaedia of the Qur’an that I’ve spotted on one of your comments, I expect you make use of it’s contents when you need to find important information, a valuable and informative book no doubt when you need to verify something about Islam.
So along with the religion of peace and your access to this Encyclopaedia of the Qur’an you should be well armed in defence of Islam… and you’ll need it.