Friday, 12 May 2017

Who’s Phero?

Mehmood Khan to Bill Johnson
Mehmood Ahmed, 80% of the people in this world are   not followers of the Islamic faith, a majority of the other 20% will be Islamic, but not from any personal choice but by accident of birth. 
Who’s Phero? 
I dont recall ever having heard of Phero. 
More...