Thursday, 8 June 2017

Are you an Atheist

Rumwald the commander of Death to Bill Johnson
Hey Bill did you delete the comments from Chris?. I cant see them or maybe he blocked me if he did that would make me sad...

Bill Johnson to Rumwald the commander of Death

No I haven’t Rumwald, I would never block anyone the reason I can see them is because they go on to my Google plus, but they are only visible to me that’s why I am able to respond to them, someone else considered them to be spam and it certainly isn’t me. 

Rumwald the commander of Death to Bill Johnson
Thank you Bill. And i wanted to ask you are you an Atheist if i may ask?.

Bill Johnson to Rumwald the commander of Death
Rumwald, I think it would be fair to say that I am more of a free thinker, that’s because I consider there’s a complete absence of any scientific evidence that can be made available that would prove in the existence of some sort of supernatural entity like the Trinity, God, Allah, Ghouls, Ghost’s, Demons and the like.