Wednesday, 14 June 2017

Existence....

Chris Saxton to Bill Johnson
Bill Johnson 
hahahahaha....are you SERIOUS,you clown....they won't like the 'sagging skin' bit....might even use YOUR SKIN....
1.you're EASY to get along with if people see things YOUR WAY....
CONTROLLER....you are MIMICKING the daemonic parasites that CONTROL - YOU....
2.i had best listen/learn from what I am told (by a grown man who writes backwards and says I am a christian because my name is chris)....
you are a CONTROLLER - MIMICKING the daemonic parasites that CONTROL - YOU....
YOU - bang your head - that's why you live in a daze....PROJECTING yourself AGAIN....
I don't have to persuade ANYONE WHO HAS - THE EXPERIENCE....
EXPERIENCE, bill....
you have none....
the people who have 'SEEN', already KNOW what I am saying is TRUE....
daemons/watchers/fallen/serpents/mind-parasites are REAL....you are WORKING FOR THEM - willing or not,to COVER THEIR TRACKS ....they will use you up and spit you out....there is another 1 billion bills to take YOUR place....you are nothing....
if you were human at any stage - you are the lowest filth - to sell out your OWN SPECIES to 'them'....
YOU are the one who displays frustration - the TRUTH/CREATOR remain as they are and will OUTLAST ALL of your kind....
'stop it' - sergeant bilco,on patrol.... 
my,my....you're in a CONTROLLING mood....have YOUR CONTROLLERS given you an orders-per-minute specification....?
is losing 150 calories per hour,one of your 'bill' facts/reality....you're an embarrassment to both humans and those HANDING you...


Bill Johnson to Chris Saxton
I am not controlled, therefor I have no controller’s, I do not suffer from frustration, I am not mimicking, I don’t live in a daze, so there you you have it, I think or at least I hope I’ve cleared up that interpretation you have of me…and to all those people who think that a bogy man is hiding under the bed or in fact anywhere in the house, well you people are simply wasting your time searching all over the place, because he’s much closer than you think he’s hiding up your nose.

Chris Saxton to Bill Johnson
Bill 'THE' buggerman'Johnson you do realise that the bogey comment will CANCEL OUT ANYTHING ELSE you say or write - whether serious or other YOU have indeed, CANCELLED - YOURSELF  OUT from ever being taken, as a serious human being as far as convincing people you KNOW about this complex subject/KNOWING what you are talking about - you have done us, EXPERIENCERS all a great favour you now officially CEASE TO EXIST.

Bill Johnson to Chris Saxton
Chris, do you think that if I contact the Inland Revenue personally they will accept my explanation by telling them that I have ceased to exist. 
More...