- Bill Johnson to OXMS38655
- What you say will not change a thing, it is a natural instinctive reaction to flee when in danger, you can waffle on all day and night with you opinion/s they are all irrelevant.
- Of course a second attack could be possible and terrified people who are unaware may well run towards the danger, but someone who is in a panic in most case’s will not be thinking clearly, they will still flee in all direction’s seeking safety.
- And finally it’s abject nonsense to say that militarised police on the streets is intimidating.
- Bill Johnson to ALGreenie
I would have thought the Mayor does a good enough job of implicating himself, I’m sure he needs no help from me.
Tuesday, 13 June 2017
No help needed from me Khan