Thursday, 15 June 2017

Nothing to do with religion...

Chris Saxton to Bill Johnson
inter-dimensional beings......
Bill Johnson....
might as well speak directly to you....
the CREATOR is ALL AROUND US....in our natural state we see and interact with the CREATOR....the CREATOR is OUR very life-force....
the CREATOR broke down the daemonic/reptilian programming and shielding which blanks the CREATOR out....
invitation? senseless human concept of inter-dimensional migration....
No I was not alone....
where was it I met the CREATOR? at home....we have 'met' many places. the CREATOR is EVERYWHERE....we are EVERYWHERE.....the skin-suit is a ridiculous self-perception....
I don't drink and I don't take drugs.... I hadn't drank for 6 years when this first occurred....pathetic,cheap shot - to think this is just some trip under the influence of drugs....if this ever happens to you bill - you will be REBORN - they haven't got a drug in the universe to make you feel like this....but still satan mimics and tries....
yes....those the CREATOR chooses can say what is in their HEARTS, anytime,anywhere....the CREATOR will let you know either with a feeling of amazing joy.....or a message will be 'downloaded'....(I am only speaking for myself here - and daren't guess the CREATORs full range of ways to get our attention, if that's the case....) 
a reptilian/earth-bound spirit is not attached to the CREATOR.... they are parasites/energy vampires....in order to lower their victim to the same level he/she must be made to abandon the CREATOR....or they cannot do their dirty-work.once the subjects frequency is lowered and the CREATOR is out of that persons life - they can fully attach themselves....with their advanced tech....and living A.I.parasites....
the nephilim are not jewish....they were born and lived all over the world.every nationality has 'tales' of giants/big people/elders/wise ones.....their mothers are human....their fathers are the watcher class of angel or light-being....
EGO......? skip the 'e' and let it 'go'....
if you weren’t TESTING ME - I would be genuinely happy for you.....  !


Bill Johnson to Chris Saxton
So you say that you met the creator?
When did you get the invitation?
Was you alone when you met this creator?
Where was it you met the creator?
Why did you meet the creator?
Had you been drinking before you met this creator?
Are you going to meet this creator again?
Can you explain in detail what a reptilian programme is?
You say you have met a Nephilim was it of Jewish ancestry?
Everyone needs an ego Chris, are you telling me that I should
skip the ‘e’ and let it ‘go’ 

Chris Saxton to Bill Johnson
Bill 'still the buggyman' Johnson
why? because I have met the CREATOR myself....
the TRUE most high being is the CREATOR....
for the 90 millionth time....the CREATOR is NOTHING TO DO WITH RELIGION....
'God'/satan/religion are the SAME BEING....RELIGION IS A LIE....if this man has TRULY EXPERIENCED something - it is because of the CREATOR.... NOT some bullshit religion....
are we clear, bill - no,because you are an incapable MORON....
first you say I still believe - then you say I believe for day....(this is what you do....daemonic self-PROJECTION again)....
I DO NOT BELIEVE AT ALL -
I KNOW....(through experience) OR I DON'T KNOW...eg(people say India is a good place to backpack) I DON'T KNOW, I have never been there....eg. end.
but I HAVE EXPERIENCED THESE BEINGS WHILE OTHERS WERE THERE TOO....NOT JUST ONCE - MANY TIMES.... 30 years worth.not an isolated 30 seconds or something....a have KNOWN one particular nephilim for 30 odd years....you thought,you thought - but you DONT KNOW....stop thinking/get out there.EXPERIENCE LIFE....I just said you wouldn't be happy with a selfie....YOU....wouldn't even 'believe' if a REPTILIAN SUCKED YOUR DICK....you would just say it was a man in a suit....YOU are a lost cause....this is NOT for your benefit - but so as those reading these comments can see there is something WRONG WITH YOU or that you ARE DANGEROUS and mislead people for your own ends....you go and RESEARCH C.E.R.N.....all you non-believers are fucking lazy....everything handed to you on a plate....experience has taught you nothing because your PROGRAMMING kicks in and you are as you were....'come on board' was meant that YOU should leave the ILLUSION BEHIND....but you knew what it meant,didn't you....timewaster.... the con-men you speak of - belong to this daemonic ILLUSION, the SAME as you do....so don't call them,bill....that is hypocrisy on top of your own failures....there are plenty of REAL EXPERIENCERS, but SNAKES like you are on the lookout to SILENCE them....if you don't like this 'comment section here' as you claim........FUCK OFF..... somewhere else....but you won't do that - because there will be one less - doing your DIRTY WORK - of misdirecting people....your ego wouldn't let you leave this channel....go on then bill....walk.....cease to reply....I KNOW already,you CAN'T.... bill, those religious fanatic are NOTHING to do with me....I HATE RELIGION - IT IS A REPTILIAN CONTROL PROGRAMME.... I HAVE TOLD YOU THIS MANY TIMES.... look forward to your next reply where you say it all again but in a slightly different way....I have ALREADY seen the ANSWER your programmers have penned for you....