Thursday, 22 June 2017

Product of Evolution

Bill Johnson to CARM Videos
CARM Videos, are you telling me that we are not the product of evolution?
What else would you expect your brain to produce?
The brain produces many chemical transmitters that are essential for life and the well being and survival of each and every individual.
So what’s you comment to me got to do with you or myself believing in some sort of infinite entity that we are told is the creator of all things.
What’s all that got to do with the resurrection for example, also the supposed miracle of changing water into wine and the feeding the five thousand with a few loaves of bread?
I think for you to try to prove that my position on the subject of religion of whatever faith is false would be very difficult for you to achieve without strong substantive evidence.
More...