Saturday, 10 June 2017

Reality does not lie...

Rumwald Commander of Death to Chris Saxton
Tell me al the secrets of the Universe, Chris


Chris Saxton to Rumwald Commander of Death
Rumwald Commander of Death 
I only know some of them....
not al....

Rumwald the Commander of Death to Chris Saxton
Then tell me Chris…

Chris Saxton to Rumwald Commander of Death 
I would ask the CREATOR.... 'HE' knows the workings of TRUE REALITY....and does not lie....

Rumwald the Commander of Death to Chris Saxton
So your saying Chris you maybe tell lies and know no secrets of the universe?. If that is the case that would make things interesting.

Chris Saxton to Rumwald Commander of Death 
Rumwald Commander of Death 
I know certain things inter-dimensional beings have told me over the years....(nephilim)...this is usually truth peppered with lies,to guide you down the road they want you to go....reptilians are either nasty or steal sexual energy....whether you are capable of taking this in....or believe it or not - is up to you/your mobility of mind....all I was said was - the CREATOR doesn't LIE....ALL us humans are prone to exaggeration/fantasy/ego-trips....(the world illusion/programming)....I can see - like bill - you like twisting the meaning of peoples words....already - you show yourself....