Saturday, 10 June 2017

Repeat and re-word

Chris Saxton to Rumwald Commander of Death
Rumwald Commander of Death 
you are just like bill....straight away having to repeat and re~word what I have already said....you will catch a liar out ~ but not the TRUTH....
you are twisting my words again....and if YOU are NOT,you already have these parasites attached....acting AROUND your own perception....
I said HUMAN BEINGS are prone to give in to their inter-dimensional parasites and programming....and lie....
to the BEST OF MY KNOWLEDGE, the INFORMATION I have given about these INTER-DIMENSIONAL BEINGS (mostly daemons and serpents) - is 100% correct - the TRUTH....(I am aware that THEY can present things to people - that are deception/NOT real)....this is how they feed....by manipulating emotions that they do not have....
believer in odin?  
odin is a fallen angel....nothing more....
I have spoke with beings who called themselves ophiel (fallen)....asmodeus (daemon king)....whether it was them or some minor daemon wanting to be them - I don't know.... 
having detached himself from the CREATOR - he (odin/or whoever this ego~based life form is)....now has to feed off people like you....