Friday, 16 June 2017

The Uk needs the Tory Part to crumble

fumbduck to Bill Johnson
Why would Labour want to be in power right now? Strategically, The Labour Party needs to allow the Tories to royally fuck up
the Brexit negotiations and what is left of the UK economy, which lets face, they are going to do.Then their utter incompetence
will be writ large for all to see, thus completely destroying the Tory party, hopefully for good, but I would accept a generation (or two).
The UK needs the Tories Party to crumble under the weight of their own arrogance and stupidity, hoisted by their own petard,
before the whole of the UK can move forward with more progressive politics.
I don't know about you, but I have had enough of the regressive, 'victorian' Britain, forced upon us by Toff dimwits.
I want my kids to grow up in the 21st century not the 19th century.