Monday, 12 June 2017

Wrong...!

firendable to Bill Johnson
If you are the type of person who Believes in everything he sees on the internet, I have bad news for you. You have never entered a mosque or befriended a muslim yet claims to be expert in islam, aka islamophobic.
Bill Johnson to firendable
I don’t believe everything I ‘see’ on the internet neither do I believe in everything I ‘read’ on the internet, so forget all about the bad news, because you don’t have any.
That old chestnut Islamophobia is simply a modern word created by the Muslim Brotherhood and used by those who’s desire is to outlaw the freedom of speech and expression.
Your assumption that I have never entered a Mosque or befriended a Muslim is simply supposition.
You are incorrect on all counts.
More...

Chail Wood16 to firendable
firendable your a thick cunt